Understanding the process of getting a Business Gas Quote
Do you want to save your business money on its gas bill? Consider taking services from Committed Utility Solution (CUS). We are always there to help you with that. Also, our services are absolutely free to use without any obligations. Our company, with its contacts, provides you with the numerous gas suppliers who would offer you the most reasonable prices to meet your business’s needs.
Steps to get a Business gas quote
Here are the steps you need to follow to obtain the most reasonable gas quotes for your business
- Fill up the online form
- You will get a call from our company’s executive to gather more details
- You will get a call from suppliers with their quotes
- Choose the best supplier for you and switch easily
Information you need to provide
Here is a list of information you need to provide us to complete the process and online form
- The type of energy quote you want
- Details of your current supplier
- Postcode of your business
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Name of your business
- End date of your existing contract
By having all these details, we will ensure that you get the most accurate and reasonable gas quote for your business.
Once you have filled up the online form, it would be sent to one of the executives of a company who will give you a call to gather some more details that would help you get the most accurate gas quotes. When are executive calls you it would be helpful if you have your electricity bill handy to provide us with the following information.
- The address of your business
- The units of gas used in your business or your annual estimated usage
- Your MRPN number. It is a ten-digit number found under d details of charge section
Once we have received all the essential information, it will be sent to the supplier who would contact you directly to provide you with his best gas quotes. Simply compare the different quotes offered by the suppliers and choose the one for you.
Is it necessary to take a call, why not just email quotes?
Speaking directly to the supplier would provide you with the best available option. Also, so you can get a customized quote to meet the needs of your business at the most comprehensive price. It also allows you to negotiate for the gas quote price and find the other essential details of the deal.